15 November 2014

FITNESS BLOGGERS #1




I've been into fitness from a young age and as it always has, and still is, such a bit part of my life I don't know why I haven't really been sharing it as much on here. I follow a lot of fitness and health bloggers each of which offer me inspiration and motivation so I thought I'd share a couple of just some bloggers I love to keep up with!

Charlie Watson @ The Runner Beans
Leah Naturally @ Naturally Leah
Sophie Radcliffe @ Challenge Sophie
Stephanie @ A Magpie in the Sky

Who are your favourite fitness bloggers or people who inspire you to get moving and motivated? Let me know @afloralcrown on Twitter. Make sure to check out those mentioned, as they have some seriously great blogs and are definitely worth following! Also make sure to check back next week for more blogs to check out!