09 February 2014

SUNDAY SUMMARY #55





Sorry for no Sunday Summary last week! It was my birthday on the Sunday and I was so busy a a result of an amazing weekend! I've finally got round to sorting out all my photos from that weekend so two posts will be going up next week sharing a bit about what I did for my birthday.

If you haven't already seen I've started my coverage of the "Big Four" fashion weeks! It's currently New York Fashion Week so I'm doing a day by day coverage of that. You can check those out here Day 1, Day 2, Day 3. With London Fashion Week starting this coming Friday (14th February) I'm hoping to head down the Somerset House to experience LFW first hand for the first time. If you are planning on heading down there for any of the days then I'd love to know!

That's it for now! Lots of new posts will be going up next week so I hope you enjoy those when they go up!
I hope you've all had a lovely week and are enjoying the rest of your Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment