16 March 2014

SUNDAY SUMMARY #57







An early summary this week as I haven't done one for a while. Sorry for the lack of posts recently, I've got some drafted and ready to go so a few should start appearing over the next week or so!
- I took a walk around London on Friday in the most gorgeous weather (which luckily has stayed!). I headed for the Brick Lane area, started at Exmouth Coffee (a post coming on that soon), and had the most amazing brownie ever. I then hoped on the tube, after walking around Spitalfields and Brick Lane, and headed down to to London Bridge. Walking up to HMS Belfast I then turned around and ended up walking all the way back down to Leicester Square. It was such a beautiful walk in this weather.
- As for the rest of week, I've had some classes at university and also played the last netball match of the year as the seconds team. It was a brilliant match and playing outside in this weather was just amazing.

Hope you've all had a lovely week and that you are enjoying the lovely weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment