03 September 2013

BLOG ROLL




I've been spending a bit of time recently trying to figure out how to add a blog roll to my blog in a design that I really liked. When I finally decided on the design it took a fair bit of trail and error to get to something that I'm really happy with! I decided on a grid system with just images of the blog itself as I wanted to keep it looking all really nice and clean. My blog roll at the moment are just some of my favourites blog and I'm planning to keep adding some of my other favourites in the very new future, I just wanted to get a basic idea up first before I added more!

You can check out my blog roll here or there is a temporary link in the side bar whilst I try and sort out my side bar design (which is slowly getting there). I'd love to know what you think so please do let me know!

Thanks for reading as always and I'd love to know what some of your favourite blogs to read are!

8 comments:

  1. Definitely checking out some of those! I love how the grid looks with the rest of your blog design! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This grid system is awesome Abi! I need to implement something a little more interesting on mine but I'm in the process of transfering to WP.org so will leave it be until I can get to grips with it. ;)

    Thanks for adding me to your blogroll, lovely. ♥

    Adrienne | Late Night Nonsense | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm very relieved it looks alright! I hope the move goes well!

      I love your blog so I just had to include it! :D xx

      Delete
  3. I love this! Really neat and I love the little blog previews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so amazing and is such a great idea! Think you've done a great job in choosing how it should look

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete