28 September 2013

MILAN FASHION WEEK SUMMARY





After not planning to do any coverage bar a couple of shows for Milan Fashion, I really enjoyed putting together a mini series about some of the collections shown there this season. As I've done for all my fashion week posts, so far, this season I've been checking out Style.com for all the latest updates on the fashion world going ons. Whites were out again in force this week so I think, after 3 weeks so far this season, that whites may be one of the big trends for next year. Both pastel and jewel toned colours were also seen numerous times so keep your eyes peeled for those sorts of trends hitting the shops in Spring/Summer of next year!

I've got a mini series of three posts all about MFW, featuring some of my favourite collections from those days. You can check them all out here and I'd love to know what you think of them! Some of my favourite collections from across the whole week were:
ARMANI AND ICEBERG (full post here)
JIL SANDER AND ALBERTA FERRETTIS (full post here)

FAUSTO PUGLISI AND GIORGIO ARMANI (full post here)

I hope you liked this mini coverage of the week as much as I have enjoyed writing! If you haven't already seem them, don't forget to take a look at my London Fashion Week and New York Fashion Week posts.
Follow on Bloglovin'
*Photographs via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment