13 September 2013

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK SUMMARY





In previous years I've not spend a huge amount of time focused on New York Fashion Week. However this year I was very excited for New York Fashion Week to start so I could begin writing posts on it. I really enjoyed discovering a lot of new designers as well as seeing what some of favourite designers had to offer. I was not disappointed. There was so many things going on during the week that there was never a moment without NFYW coverage. From their website to their Instagram to the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week websites, their coverage of the shows was definitely worth checking out. Style.com was equally as great at provided coverage from the week with shows being streamed live and photos going up within a few hours of the shows happening. There were a lot of blues, whites and metallic colours featured, so these may be possible colours or trends for Spring/Summer 2014.

I've got posts up for every single day of NYFW featuring some of my favourite collections from those days. You can check them all out here and I'd love to know what you think of them! Some of my favourite collections from across the week were:
BCBGMAXAZRIA and TADASHI SOHJI (Shown Thursday 5th September - full post here)


MISHA NONOO (Shown Friday 6th September - full post here)

RUFFIAN (Shown Saturday 7th September - full post here)


LELA ROSE (Shown Sunday 8th September - full post here)


PHILLIP LIM (Shown Monday 9th September - full post here)


JENNY PACKMAN (Shown Tuesday 10th September - full post here)


MICHAEL KORS (Shown Wednesday 11th September - full post here)



CALVIN KLEIN (Shown Thursday 12th September - full post here)


I hope you liked my coverage from this week as much as I have enjoyed writing! London Fashion Week kicks off today and I'll hopefully have some posts providing similar coverage to what I've done for NYFW, so I hope you enjoy.

NEXT STOP LONDON FASHION WEEK!



Follow on Bloglovin'
*Photographs via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment