18 September 2013

LONDON FASHION WEEK SUMMARY



I've really enjoyed covering London Fashion Week for the past 4 days. I've seen some designers I've never heard of before who's designs I really liked as well as some of my old favourites who I check  back on season after season. Much like with New York Fashion Week (check out all my posts on that here) I was not disappointed. There was so many things going on during the week that there was never a moment without LFW coverage. From their Twitter (@LondonFashionWk) to their Instagram as well as thh London Fashion Week website, their coverage of the shows was definitely worth checking out. Style.com was equally as great at provided coverage from the week with shows being streamed live and photos going up within a few hours of the shows happening. Whites were definitely out again in force this week so I think that this will be a colour to keep your eyes peeled for when the Spring/Summer fashion hits shops. Also blues again, much like in New York, seemed to be very popular in a variety of shades.

I've got posts up for every single day of LFW featuring some of my favourite collections from those days. You can check them all out here and I'd love to know what you think of them! Some of my favourite collections from across the week were:
BOAR AKSU AND JASPER CONRAN (Shown Friday 13th September - full post here)


ORLA KIELY AND SIBLING BY SIBLING (Shown Saturday 14th September - full post here)


MULBERRY, TEMPERLEY LONDON AND TOPSHOP UNIQUE(Shown Sunday 15th September - full post here)



BURBERRY PRORSUM AND PETER PILOTTO (Shown Monday 16th September - full post here)






That's if for my daily fashion week coverage but I should have some going up when the big shows in Paris, such as Louis Vutitton and Chanel,  happen so keep an eye out for those! I hope you liked my coverage from this week as much as I have enjoyed writing! 
Follow on Bloglovin'
*Photographs via Style.com

2 comments:

  1. Topshop unique has to be my favourite show this season

    afashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely one of my favourites as well! :)

      Delete