14 September 2013

LONDON FASHION WEEK





Last week I posted 8 days straight showing you some of my selected favourite collections shown at New York Fashion Week, day by day. Well as London Fashion started yesterday I'm going to be doing the same coverage. So, from today I'll have my day by day picks from designers showing their collections in London this year.

For official coverage, watch shows online and to keep up to date with all things LFW check out their website which is London Fashion Week. Also take a look at Style.com for additional news and reports from the shows. Make sure to follow @LondonFashionWk as well as their Instagram for more behind the scenes photographs and updates as the shows happen.

I hope you enjoy the posts coming up as I thoroughly enjoy writing and creating them!
Let me know what you think and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment