01 January 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Hello 2015! The year of:

- Half marathons
- 10ks
- A triathlon
- New adventures
And my 21st Birthday!

For once I'm pretty excited about heading into a new year. I never really have feelings either way towards a new January 1st but this time I'm feeling a little different and better about it. I'm not revamping myself or my style or anything like thatI'm improving myself and making me a better person. Not a new person, just a better one. More fitness, more photography, hopefully more travelling and more enjoying myself. Hopefully a lot of new content will be coming up this year. I'm also hoping to grow my blog and other social media networks more and sharing my content with a lot more people.

What are you looking forward to this year? Also, is there anything you'd particulary like to see more of from me on here? Tweet me @afloralcrown.