15 February 2014

LONDON FASHION WEEK - A/W 2014






London Fashion Week kicked off yesterday for it's 30th year of showcasing British fashion. I've been covering some of the shows from New York Fashion Week and so today my first post on London should be going up! Check out all my NYFW posts here as well as a few photographs from my trip to Somerset House to checking out LFW on Day 1.

For official coverage, watch shows online and to keep up to date with all things LFW check out their website which is 
London Fashion Week. Also take a look at Style.com for additional news and reports from the shows. Make sure to follow @LondonFashionWk as well as their Instagram for more behind the scenes photographs and updates as the shows happen.

I hope you enjoy the posts coming up as I thoroughly enjoy writing and creating them!
Let me know what you think and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment