07 February 2014

FASHION WEEK SEASON RTW - A/W 2014



Last season for Spring/Summer 2014 I did a whole series of posts covering the majoirty of the "Big Four" shows. This season I thought I'd bring it back and do it all over again for the new Autumn/Winter 2014 collections.

Whilst covering last season I found a ton of new designers that I fell in love with. So, to start this season off I thought I'd recap a couple of my favourite collections from last season and ones which I will keeping a strong eye on throughout the next few weeks.

BCBG MAX AZRIA


BURBERRY PRORSUM


PETER PILOTTO


TOPSHOP UNIQUE


ELIE SAAB


TADASHI SHOJI




MICHAEL KORS


BOAR AKSU


My first fashion week post of this season will be up today looking at the first day of New York Fashion Week. I hope you enjoy these posts as much as I do writing them. Let me know what you think. Also, I'd love to know what designers you're looking forward to seeing this season and what collections you'll be keeping an eye out for!

Make sure to check out the coverage of the shows, as well as streaming of some of them live, at Style.com.
*Photographs via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment