17 February 2014

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK '14 - SUMMARY




Last last year, this year I featured a day by day coverage of New York Fashion Week here on my blog. It was based around some of the collections that really stood out to me and I really loved from the week. I discovered new designers this year as well as checking out some previous favourites. I really enjoyed many of the collections that were shown this season and I'm already eager to see what trends will be hitting the highest street this year for Fall.

There were lots of things going on again during the week that there was never a moment without NFYW coverage. From their website to their Instagram to the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week websites, their coverage of the shows was definitely worth checking out.Style.com was equally as great at provided coverage from the week with shows being streamed live and photos going up within a few hours of the shows happening. 

I've got posts up for every single day of NYFW featuring some of my favourite collections from those days. You can check them all out here and I'd love to know what you think of them! Some of my favourite collections from across the week were:
BCBGMAXAZRIA,TADASHI SOHJI and MARISSA WEBB ( full post here)



TANYA TAYLOR and NONOO (full post here)


A DETACHER and JILL STUART (full post here)

LELA ROSE, DIANA VON FURSTENBERG and VIVIENNE TAM (full post here)



MICHAEL KORS and MARCHESA (full post here)

I hope you liked my coverage from this week as much as I have enjoyed writing! I've got some posts coming up about my coverage of London Fashion Week so be sure to check those out when they go live.
Follow on Bloglovin'
*Photographs via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment