12 September 2014

LONDON FASHION WEEK - S/S 2015









Fashion Week has hit London! New York Fashion Week finished off yesterday and the fashion baton has now been passed to the Capital. Starting today, and finishing on Tuesday 16th, the worlds fashion media will be firmly focused on London and what it can offer. As with New York, starting tomorrow I'll be sharing my thoughts on my favourite collections being shown this week.

For official coverage and behind the scenes of all things Fashion Week in London make sure follow @LondonFashionWk as well as their Instagram for more behind the scenes photographs and updates as the shows happen. Also check out the website itself London Fashion Week. To see the collections as they appear on the catwalk and get additional fashion news about any of latest S/S 2015 collections head to Style.com 

Going up
 today is a short documentary I made back in February, when the Autumn/Winter collections were being shown. It's a short piece based around Fashion Week and I'm quite proud of how it turned out but is something I haven't shared on here before.

As always, let me know what you're favourite pieces are from each collection or tweet me your favourites @afloralcrown

No comments:

Post a Comment