04 September 2014

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK - S/S 2015





Today marks the start of New York Fashion Week, marking the start of the the "Big Four" fashion weeks. So as a full month of fashion collections starts, I'll be posting my favourite collections, the day after they show due to time difference, from each day of New York Fashion Week and the collections that have really stood out for me this season. 

For official coverage, watch shows online and to keep up to date with all things NYFW check out their website which is mbfashionweek.com. Also take a look at Style.com for additional news and reports from the shows. Make sure to follow @MBFW as well as their Instagram for more behind the scenes photographs and updates as the shows happen.

As always, let me know what you're favourite pieces are from each collection or tweet me your favourites @afloralcrown.

No comments:

Post a Comment