12 September 2014

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK S/S 2015 DAY 6



Florals, graphic prints and patterns made these three designers my highlights from this Tuesday of New York Fashion Week. Jenny Packham styled her pieces with a gorgeous almost 60/70's inspired full bouncy waves which worked perfectly with the designs. Oscar de la Renta produced a collection as delightful as ever, keeping it up there with some of my favourite designs that show in New York each year. And as for Tory Burch if I could have some of those pieces (especially the yellow outfit pictured below) in my wardrobe right now I would be a very happy person. If somebody could also makes the multicolored shorts (shown far left) into a pair for running, then I am completely sold. These collections were my definite favourites of the day and I would highly recommend checking each of them out in full. The hair and make up from Jenny Packham is now something I really want to wear day in day out. Can I just have that bouncy curly hair please?






I hope you enjoyed this post let me know your thoughts below. If you've seen any of the NFYW coverage or any of the collections I'd love to know. You can watch a number of them live here as well as checking out the whole collections and more thorough reviews on the Style.com website.
*Photographs via Style.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment