12 September 2014

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK S/S 2015 DAY 7



It was the penultimate day of New York Fashion Week and my focus was drawn to, and fixed, on the Michael Kors  collection. How gorgeous were these pieces?! I fell in love with so many outfits that it definitely solidified my love for Michael Kors as a clothing designer as well as their accessories. I adored the yellow flowers layered over the pieces, and the 3D effects of the florals on the skirts. The fabrics were airy with the collection being a mix of skirts and shirt pieces. Definitely check out this collection in full as there is so much detail to see and is not to missed.

If you've seen any of the NFYW coverage or any of the collections I'd love to know. You can watch a number of them live here as well as checking out the whole collections and more thorough reviews on the Style.com website.
*Photographs via Style.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment