20 December 2014

SNOWMAN PROTEIN TRUFFLE - SAM HADADI



Today I bring you another awesome recipe by the lovely Sam Hadadi. If you haven't already make sure to check out Sam's other recipe post as she was kind enough to do not one but two recipe posts for my 24 Days of Christmas! So HUGE thank you again to Sam!

What you'll need:
2 tbsp vitafiber
1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
1.5 tsp ground almonds
1/2 tsp vanilla extract

Method:
Gently hear the vitafiber in a saucepan. Once it starts bubbling, remove it from the heat and immediately stir in the rest of your ingredients. It needed, mix the 'dough' together with your hands until well combined, then shape into three small balls and stack your snowman. Leave to cool before decorating however you fancy, then devouring!

Another big thanks to Sam for creating not one, but two posts for me this month! If you haven't already, make sure to head over to her blog - I Am Into This - for some brilliant recipe ideas! Also check her out on Twitter and Instagram.

I'm posting everyday as part of my 24 Days of Christmas Fitness. Make sure to check back each day for a new post all the way up until Christmas Day!