16 December 2014

COOKIE DOUGH STUFFED CHOCOLATE CUPS BY SAM HADADI

Today's post is a recipe by the lovely Sam Hadadi from I Am Into This. I contacted Sam back when I was coming up with the ideas for this series and knew I had to include one of her amazing recipes. If you follow her Instagram (beware: everything looks delicious!) you know that Sam creates some super tasty looking dishes. I was very happy when she said yes to creating something for my blog! Like with all her bakes (and her recipes in general) this one does not disappoint. They look seriously awesome and I think I have finally found what to make to use that tin of chickpeas in my cupboard!
So, read on to find out how to make these delicious looking treats created by Sam.



What you'll need:
(Serves 6)
For the 'cookie dough':
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 cup nut butter of choice
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Handful dark chocolate chips

For the cups:
- 100g dark chocolate, 85% or higher
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted

Method:
1) Line a muffin tin with silicone cases, then start by making the chocolate cups. Gently melt together the dark chocolate with the coconut oil until smooth, Spoon the chocolate mix into the case, ensure the chocolate goes up the sides. Place in the fridge to set.

2) In the meantime, blitz together the cookie dough ingredients - apart from the chocolate chips - in a high powered blender until smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips, then spoon into the set chocolate cases. Eat and devour!

These are SO simple that you seriously need to give these a go! If you do, tweet me @afloralcrown and Sam @samantha_hadadi showing us how they went! Make sure to check out Sam's Instagram, blog and Twitter and a big thank you to Sam for creating this recipe for me!

I'm posting everyday as part of my 24 days of Christmas Fitness. Make sure to check back each day for a new post all the way up until Christmas Day!